Located in the Texas Panhandle halfway between Dumas and Channing, Texas, Talon Point provides a quiet, clean facility to conduct Fund Raising Events, Christian Retreats, Family Reunions, Weddings, Receptions, Company Picnics, Barbecue cook-offs, Corporate Retreats to name a few.
Lodging Facilities include:
- 38 Guest Rooms with 2 Double beds
- 3 Guest Rooms with 2 Double beds and a single bed
- 1 two-room suite (king bedroom and living area)
** All Rooms include private bathrooms**
Meeting Room Facilities:
- Chapel (comfortably seats 165 persons)
- Main Dining Room (comfortably seats 80 for sit down meals)
- Small Dining Room (comfortably seats 48 for sit down meals)
- Courtyard area (including floating gazebo and lighted dance floor)
- The Bistro Room (first floor, accommodates about 25 people)
- Speer Room (second floor, couches, table seating and television)
- Barn (heated and cooled, accent lighting, with restroom facilities as well as a full length outdoor covered eating area)
- Pond Area (shelter facility with restrooms)
The facilities are often used as settings for weddings, receptions, fundraising events. Courtyard area has recently been updated with street lamps and string style lighting which extends it's use into many nighttime activities.